Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Project Three: An Experience Video

Here is the link to my Project 3: An Experience Video. It's based on me going to get a Comic Book from the 21st Century comic book store. It represents whats kind of going on in my head when I'm doing something like getting a comic. The Characters are from The Amazing Spiderman the Spider Island issue 668 and the audio is the Marvel logo intro.

http://vimeo.com/32184872




Spiderman and the marvel logo audio are trademarks of Marvel. I do not own them

1 comment:

  1. Yes, the piece has evolved since the last storyboard I saw. There is now sound and type, and the pictures flow in and out of screen.

    The story is interesting. It’s humorous! Since the images were mainly from comic books, I wasn’t sure what to expect.

    The design of the piece does seem like it was thoughtfully considered. The way the images were presented were like a magnify glass on a map zooming in on place to place. I have seen the traditional type in voice balloons before, however, it’s interesting to watching it in motion.

    I think the timing could be a lot slower. I had to watch it a few times to try to read the type fast enough and follow what was going on in the story. After a few views, I know what the story’s about :) Since the images are comics, they are easy to grasp however, if the timing was slower I think it would be easier to see the details in the cool comic images.

    ReplyDelete